Covering online marketing and blogging topics, such as affiliate marketing, writing techniques, and social media, Blog Godown only reaches approximately 11,000 people per month but it makes up for this fairly low readership by making guest posting simple. Your articles should be at least 500 words long, completely original, and within the niches that the blog covers, however, writers may not post affiliate links in the body of their articles. Thankfully, you can add two promotional links into your author bio, in addition to links to your various social media pages, meaning those new to blogging who hope to build an audience should consider Blog Godown as a great starting point.
MOZ Rank: 4.69 / 10 | Page Rank: 1 / 10 | Domain Authority: 36.90 | Alexa Rank: 732,464
Average Monthly Visitors: 11,068 (estimated using similarweb.com)
Average Page View per Visit: 2.11 (estimated using similarweb.com)
Country of Audience: India, Pakistan, Vietnam, Mauritius, Philippines (estimated using similarweb.com)
Frequency Of Publishing New Article: approximately 2 posts/day
Other Sub-Topics Covered: blogging tips, blogging tools, blogging trends, collection, design, Email Marketing, Guest Blogging, Quora, Site updates, etc.
Requirements / Approval Criteria for Guest Blogging:
• The post should be minimum 500 words long.
• The post should be relevant to the blog i.e. they should stick to the niche topics of this Blog.
• The post must be original and you agree not to post it somewhere else.
• No affiliate links.
• If the images being used are under a certain license, then you should give it an Image credit by linking it to the source.
• Fill in your Bio with not more than 2 links.
Information Last Updated: 15 June 2017