With a readership of over 50,000 people per month and an MOZ score of 6.03 out of 10, Famous Bloggers offers plenty of chances to build an audience for your own blog. Your articles should cover useful tips for bloggers, meaning anything from ideas on how to build a social media audience through to advice on the building a blog is accepted. Authors must hit a minimum word count of 300 and structure their posts using Heading tags, which you can do using Microsoft Word or similar word processing packages. The site also allows four links per post, though none of these may be affiliate links, and tends to prioritize content based on unique personal experiences.
MOZ Rank: 6.03 / 10 | Page Rank: 4 / 10 | Domain Authority: 49.95 | Alexa Rank: 313,783
Average Monthly Visitors: 54,265 (estimated using similarweb.com)
Average Page View per Visit: 2.09 (estimated using similarweb.com)
Country of Audience: United States, India, Philippines, Canada, Pakistan (estimated using similarweb.com)
Frequency Of Publishing New Article: approximately 1 post/month
Other Sub-Topics Covered: Business, SEO, Marketing, Design, Social Networking, Making Money Online, or Blogging Tips
Requirements / Approval Criteria for Guest Blogging:
• Write unique content that you haven’t published elsewhere (Never re-publish again as this will hurt your SEO).
• Article length should be at least 300 and up to 1400+ words.
• Structure your posts into paragraphs with headings and subtitles (mostly use H2 and H3 tags).
• Don’t add more than 4 relevant and informative links (No affiliate links).
• Articles must be unique and written for FamousBloggers.net, never been published anywhere on the internet, and will not be published elsewhere.
• Make sure to uploaded your photo via gravatar.com, it has to be a personal picture of the author.
Information Last Updated: 15 June 2017