Not so much a blog as it is a weekly challenge open to artists all over the world, Illustration Friday offers you the opportunity to submit your artistic work, alongside some brief content covering the inspiration behind it and what you have achieved. As such, it is geared more towards artists, rather than art commentators. Submission to the site is fairly simple, requiring you to offer an author bio and a short paragraph about yourself. The key here is that writing is far less of a focus than the images you submit, so include between three and five images, all 650 pixels in width, to increase your chances of getting featured.
MOZ Rank: 6.12 / 10 | Page Rank: 5 / 10 | Domain Authority: 56.42 | Alexa Rank: 527,958
Average Monthly Visitors: 43,249 (estimated using similarweb.com)
Average Page View per Visit: 1.63 (estimated using similarweb.com)
Country Of Audience: United States, United Kingdom, Germany, France, Russia (estimated using similarweb.com)
Frequency Of Publishing New Article: approximately 2 posts/day
Other Sub-Topics Covered: Every Friday a new topic is posted
Requirements / Approval Criteria for Guest Blogging:
• Make an illustration based on the current week’s topic (announced every Friday).
• Publish your image on your own blog or website.
• Return to Illustration Friday and use the Submit your illustration option.
• Submit 3-5 images of your work – no more than 650 pixels wide.
• Also include your bio or a paragraph about yourself.