Are you a small business owner or blogger and think others would enjoy learning from your experience?
If so, read on to learn how to submit a guest post for consideration and details on what I look for.
Who is my audience?
My blog serves a mixed audience. As a contributor, your blog must be relevant to any one of the following areas:
- Content marketing & blogging
- Search Engine Optimization
- Social media marketing
- Ecommerce & SaaS
- Branding & advertising
While my audience and I’d love blogs that introduce advanced insights around the above topics, there are a few guest posting guidelines you need to keep in mind.
- I only accept original content. Meaning that content should not be published elsewhere or syndicated.
- Do not share offensive content. Be respectful.
- I do not accept pre-written blogs. Submit your pitch and wait to be taken.
- The blog must be a minimum of 1000 words and centered around at least one keyword.
- Break up your content into readable chunks. Must provide H1 and H2 tags.
- Be grammatically correct (Use Grammarly).
- Avoid jargon.
- You get to add up to two links in the relevant context. However, be reasonable.
- Use the search button on my website to ensure your blog is not covered before.
- You must provide content in the Word doc. No Google docs.
- Add Images or videos directly in the draft.
- Link to at least one of my blogs (link to relevant internal links).
I reserved the absolute right to make edits, including removing affiliate links and promotional content and updating the copy in the future if necessary.
If you agree to comply with the above guidelines, reach out to me at [email protected] with the following information:
- Your real name (Add a social handle for credibility)
- Your website/blog URL
- 2 writing samples
- 2-3 ideas